Monday, December 19, 2011

Altitude Sickness Discussion

Join this discussion about altitude sickness and share your stories with us.

Amplify’d from www.altmeds.com

Altitude Sickness Confusion



My mom went to the mountains to visit her family one summer, Montana, which was about a mile higher in altitude than what she's used to. She thought she had altitude sickness because she felt tired, weak, and dizzy. When she got back, the feeling didn't go away. Her doctor ultimately realized her blood pressure medication was too high, and after balancing the medication, she felt much better.

I had what I thought was altitude sickness once. I think looking back on it that it was jet lag. A lot of things cause symptoms similar to altitude sickness, I suppose.

Read more at www.altmeds.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment