Readers discuss this herb.
Discussion
Chasteberry and PMS
This is an ancient remedy for the symptoms of pre-menstrual discomfort. I have seen it work.
RE: Chasteberry and PMS
But you have to be careful because it also can increase fertility. I have known women who drank chasteberry tea every day when trying to conceive, and they did eventually get pregnant. So you don't want to trade one problem (PMS) for another one (baby).
RE: Chasteberry and PMS
Duly noted, JGoldman30.
RE: Chasteberry and PMS
Anything that affects your hormones I would try a little at a time to be sure you don't create other symptoms.
RE: Chasteberry and PMS
Read more at www.altmeds.comIt's always best to consult with an herbalist or naturopath before you start to treat yourself with any supplements, to be sure you're doing your body good. Thank you, Healthnut, JGoldman30 and Loveycat1 for your comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment